Monday, April 16, 2018

Personal Size Planner Set Up

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
Today I'm sharing my setup in my new personal sized planner.








This was so fun to set up! I've never tried a personal planner set up before and an very happy with how it turned out.
I printed and laminated all the dividers and added the tabs that I got from Coffee Monsterz Co 
I bought the Coffee Monsterz Co. and Simply Watercolor Co. collab inserts from Annie Plans and printed them with my home printer.
I added a sticker from a MAMBI book to the center of the cover page before laminating it.
I got the monthly overview free printable from The Planner Spot and added some Coffee Monsterz Co stickers to it before I laminated it.

I hope you all liked the setup in my planner and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: