Friday, March 9, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Release Day 3- Victoria



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!

Victoria
Garden Grow Die Cuts



Victoria is available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Here is the card I made with Victoria




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and the grass layer cut with the Border Dies.
I used the wheel barrow and tree from the Garden Grow Die Cuts and colored them with Copic markers. I used the Squiggle Wiggle Stencil to ink in the tree and colored the trunk, adding it to the side of the card.
I stamped and colored Victoria with Copic markers and added the flower pot to her hand, along with another in the wheel barrow.
To finish, I added the Hello Die and stamped the "springtime" sentiment from the Danielle-Springtime stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peeks for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: