Sunday, February 4, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Treat Challenge

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "St. Patrick's Day Treats"
I made this fun treat bag for my challenge project.
























I started this project with the Ric Rac Topper Die and added it to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag that I filled with Twizzlers candy.
I cut the bunny from the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Bunny With Shamrock using my Cameo and added it to the topper on pop dots.
I stamped the sentiment from Go Green stamp set onto a tag cut with the Flag Dies 2.
To finish, I tied some twine around the top and added the little rainbow I cut from decorative paper.


I hope you all liked my project and will play along in the challenge.


Have a great day! 

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! So CUTE! LOVE that sweet Bunny holding a shamrock! Adorable!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

So sweet!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is that bunny?!?! Super cute project and I love the rainbow candy!!

Migdalia said...

So super cute! I love the cute bunny!