Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Peachy Keen November Release 2- Mirror Mirror

The November 2017 release from Peachy Keen Stamps is here! This month’s release is all about a fun day at the spa. The little girls and their bears are doing some seriously cute relaxing. Make a card for a friend, use on a Spa Day scrapbook page, or have a Pampering Party with the cutest invites ever! With all the customization this set allows, the possibilities are almost endless.

First up I have this card I made using the NEW November SOTM set along with the Mirror Shelf and Lights Add On set.



I stamped and colored the girl using the November SOTM set and the mirror, lights, and sentiment from the Mirror, Shelf ,and Lights Add On stamp set.
I added the eye mask to her hair and hand drew in the lines for the ties.

For my second project, I made this gift bag.


























I cut the girl with my Cameo using the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Hairdresser and stamped her face using the NEW Spa Girl Face Stamps.
I added her to a topper and bag that I placed a bottle of lotion into.
I stamped the sentiments onto the banners using the Bathroom Toiletries stamp set.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

Mirror Shelf and Lights
Bathroom Toiletries
Spa Girl Face Assortment
Jaded Blossom
Mini Tag Dies 2
Border Dies
Rectangle Dies 2
Dainty Topper Die


I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

No comments: