Friday, September 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 5- Morning Of Release- Origami Halloween Treat Bags

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and our September Freebie to share with you today.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Fall Treats 
Tuesday- All Souls Treat
Wednesday- No Bones Gable Box
Thursday- Voodoo Doll Treat

No automatic alt text available.

September Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I  made these fun Gusset Treat Bags for today




I started these with the SVG Cutting Files Easter Basket Gusset Egg Holder and cut them out in black, adding the fence layer over the Gusset Bag.
I used the Halloween Scenic Dies to cut the cemetery scenes and placed them behind the fencing on the treat bag.
I created the toppers by cutting a Scallop Rectangle Die 2 and folded it in half, adding a mat.
I stamped and paper pieced all the pumpkins, ghost, bats, and cat from the Fall Origami stamp set.
I stamped their faces using the Pumpkin Faces stamp set and mounted them to the fence and toppers.
For the ghost treat, I cut the moon using the Stitched Circle Dies and the "BOO" from the Halloween Dies 2.
For the pumpkin one, I cut the ric rac from the Border Dies, the banner from the Flag Dies 2, and added the sentiment cut from the Happy Halloween Word Die Freebie.



I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh goodness this is brilliant!