Monday, July 10, 2017

Game Of Thrones Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post!
This week I used some Game Of Thrones themed stickers from JLynnPaperCo. in my Recollections Planner.
I am SUPER EXCITED for the premier this Sunday!

























I used some gold glitter washi along with some teal striped to do the headers.
I also cut apart a full box sticker from a MAMBI sticker book into strips for the black and white headers.
I added several elements from the MAMBI sticker books and then all the awesome GOT themed stickers from JLynnPaperCo.
The fun sentiments are from the Happy Name Day stamp set from Jaded Blossom.
I can not wait to watch this week!
I hope you all liked my planner pages for this week and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cool.....I am going to have to order or buy the older seasons so I can start watching it too.