Monday, February 20, 2017

Giraffe Theme Big Happy Planner Weekly Pages

Hi everyone! It's Monday and today I wanted to share my weekly spread for last week in my Big Happy Planner. I used a giraffe deco sticker set from JLynnPaperCo that I just LOVE! 








I love how this turned out. It's so very girly :)
As you can see, I didn't do a traditional Valentine's Day spread but I think it's still very festive and works for the holiday. 
I printed and cut all the paper elements using my Cameo and made them into stickers using my Xyron sticker maker.
I used a deco sheet of giraffe stickers I got from JLynnPaperCo on Etsy to embellish the boxes. 
I used some washi (Yellow stripe) a couple stickers from a MAMBI sticker book, and the weekend banner is from a free printable. 
I kept it pretty simple as I am filling it up with everything I need to do before I go on vacation!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my spread for last week and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!