Thursday, November 10, 2016

PK Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple more cards I made using some of the NEW Peachy Keen Faces and Cottage Cutz Dies. 

First up I have this cute Cowboy Penguin card




I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped the penguin cowboy using an old stamp set called Faceless Cowboy Hat Snowmen & Penguins.
I paper pieced the hat and scarf and stamped the face with the NEW Ornament 1 1/8 inch face stamp.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment using the PK Holiday Sentiments stamp set.To finish, I added some twine and a button on the side.


For my second card, I made this fun snowman.



I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped the head and mittens for the snowman onto pattern paper using an older PK set, Faceless Happy Snow Day Characters.
I stamped the face using the NEW Ornament 1 1/8 inch face stamp and added it to a circle cut with the Cottage Cutz Nested Ornaments Ball Dies.
I stamped the buttons using an old PK set and mounted the mittens on the side using pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment using the Cottage Cutz Holiday Greeting Tree and trimmed it down for just the "Merry Christmas" part.


I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

These are super cute!!!!