Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 4- Happy Teacher Appreciation Day

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


I made this Teacher Gift Set for my project





I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the  Card Mat Dies.
I stamped the sentiment using the Happy Hello and Happy Hello Add On stamp sets.
I cut the pencil from the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Nerdy School file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Quick and Simple Emoji's 1 1/8 inch face stamp.
To create the Post It Note Holder, I used the Lollipop Die. (You can see a tutorial HERE on how I did this) 
I stamped the flap and sentiment using the School Designer Tapes and added the pencil and paper clip I cut with the School Dies.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg!! This is too cute!!! What an adorable gift set!!

Unknown said...

I love them both!! Whoever gets this is going to love it!!

Sin City Chix said...

OMG! Cuteness overload! I must get the lollipop die next!

Michelle said...

this is soooo cute ! i love the sticky note holder out of the lollipop die !!!