Friday, June 3, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 3- Trudy-Birdcage




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!


Here is Trudy and her very tweet friend!

Trudy is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat along with a strip of decorative paper to the side.
I stamped Trudy onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I colored her with Copic markers and mounted it to the card at an angle.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment into the top corner of the card from the Jaded Blossom Hey Chickie stamp set.


She is available in the STORE Today!

Thanks for joining us for our June Release


 and have a great day!

No comments: