Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mad Scientist Treats

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this project using an image from the Science Rocks digital stamp file. This is such a fun file! It's FILLED with some super cool images!











I started this project by cutting the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Sea Nugget Platform box. I turned it sideways before I decorated it for something a little different.
I printed and cut out the Scientist in my Cameo program and colored him with Copic Markers. 
I added the nuclear sign and images on the candies using the Jaded Blossom Science Candies stamp set and the sentiment was stamped from the Science Matters set.  
I also cut out the candy wrappers using the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the pattern using the Candy Wrap stamps. 


I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like you nugget box turned along with this cool looking scientist!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just amazing. You did a fantastic job!