Monday, May 19, 2014

You Make Nerdy Look Good!

Hello everyone! I am sharing the project that I made to enter into Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge. This month the challenge is Any 3D project.

And here is my project!




I made this fun little lotion holder. I used the Chunky Square Tube Holder from SVG Cutting Files and instead of adding a tube, I added a mini bottle of lotion.
The adorable cat is from the Facebook Sticker Blog Hop and was only available for 24 hours. If you missed out on this hop or any other, you will want to become a follower of the SVG Cutting Files Galleria so you don't miss any of these super fun hops. We have them all the time!
After the box was cut, I added strips of blue paper to the top and bottom along with the dots. I did this by punching them with a simple hole punch and glued them to the box.
The sentiment banner was cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is from the Kawaii Sentiments stamp set. 
To finish, I stamped the star from the Kawaii Candies stamp set and mounted it on punched circles. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

This is too cute! I love this idea with the lotion! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so adorable. hugs

Kate said...

This is just way to cute. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Melissa said...

Such a sassy nerd! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute project Gigi! I love your adorable nerd:) Fun little gift idea!
Sherrie K

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too stinkin' cute!

Trixie said...

Love this!! The colors are great! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge. :)

Michelle said...

oh snap ! this is tooo cute !!! awesome job !! thanks for participating in the JB challenge this month !

Jamie said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Ha this is ADORABLE!! Love this sticker dude. Hes too cool! Thanks so much for participating in this months challenge over at Jaded Blossom!
~Candace
JB Owner

BugBites said...

Super cute. Love how it all coordinates with the tube package. TFS with us Jaded a Blossom