Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Friends To The Berry End

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share a card that I made using the Chibi Kids As Valentine Icons and my Peachy Keen stamps. 




I am addicted to these ADORABLE Chibi Kids! I just think they are the cutest!
I cut the strawberry Chibi from SVG Cutting Files Chibi Kids as Valentine Icons.
I used my white gel pen to do some doodling and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Moodies face stamp. The sentiment is stamped from Peachy Keen Fruit Sentiments One and I added some banners cut with My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Dies. I also added some twine to each button and the stem on the strawberry.
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Just love this card :)

Migdalia said...

This is s SWEET! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a cutie hugs

Cindy Beland said...

TOO STINKIN' cute!!! :)

Lena said...

This is such a sweet, bright and cheerful card. I love it ~ put a smile on my face :-)
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Kathy Salido said...

Oh so adorable Gigi!! the papers you used are fabulous and love the design. I always love the doodling you add too :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card...brings a smile to my face! I love the fun polka dot papers (which are my fav) and the chibi kid is so darn cute! I can see why you are addicted to them!
TFS!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K