Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry Christmas

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE PEACHY KEEN RELEASE PARTY CHALLENGE PROJECTS, PLEASE SEE POST JUST BELOW.

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a super cute Christmas card to share with you. I used the Santa's Helper-Emily for this card. Isn't she adorable?




I colored Emily using Copic markers and added some Stickles to her headband and shoes. I used a white gel pen to add the dots on her dress and the highlights on the berries. I inked the edges of the mat in a light green and stamped the background stripe using Peachy Keen's Candy Stripe Background stamp. I added a bow to the bottom and some gems to the corners. To finish I added the stamped sentiment from My Craft Spot's Ornate Labels Christmas stamp set. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stoppin in!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, beautiful colouring!!!

Pam said...

What a little cutie she is! Love the big green polka dot bow!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute. love the colors also. hugs

Unknown said...

cute

Sweetness62 said...

Nice job.

Unknown said...

Love!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card Gigi, Love how the ribbon matches her dress.