Friday, November 15, 2013

Snowman Trio Bag Set

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have some REALLY cute bags to share with you. I am so excited about these fun files! I am going to have ALL homemade gift bags this year, or at least that's my plan! LOL! 
I used the NEW Chibi Snowmen and they are available now in the store.






I started these bags using the Fish Handled Bag and only cut the bag itself. I cut the snowmen using the NEW Chibi Snowmen file and added little bits of stickles on each one for some sparkle. I cut pattern paper for the fronts only and added some snowflake ornaments to the backgrounds. 
I cut the tags using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tag Dies and stamped the images using Peachy Keen's PKSC-23 November 2013 stamp set. To finish I added ribbons to the tops and pop dotted the snowmen on. 
I hope you all like my project and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

SherriB said...

Awe, too adorable for words!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute bags. love them hugs

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!
I do not have a fav. I LOVE them ALL!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kate said...

Everything about your Treat Bag looks Amazing. Love this.

jessica said...

These are so super adorable!!!
LOVE the new files!

Georgiana said...

Loving your trio!