Thursday, October 24, 2013

Peachy Keen 3D Fall Sports Challenge

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Peachy Keen! This week the challenge is "3D Fall Sports" Create a 3D project with a Fall sport theme.

This is what I created for my project today. I made a 6 pack Birthday gift. This happens to be beer, but could easily be made with a Root Beer or any bottled beverage of choice. 




I started by covering the 6 pack box with red cardstock and then a baseball themed pattern paper. This is what it looked like before I covered it

Before I added the pattern paper, I stamped the star burst using Peachy Keen's Star Galaxy Background. I heat embossed it with some black glitter embossing powder and colored in the stars with a Copic marker. I cut the baseball out using my Cricut and Potpourri Basket and I stamped the face with a PK In Stitches face stamp. 
To finish, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment using PK's With A Cherry On Top stamp set and added the "slugger" using My Craft Spot's Tiny Alphabet Metal Dies

I hope you will play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cindy Beland said...

This is sooo SUPER DUPER FUN Gigi, GREAT idea my friend!!!! :)