Monday, September 9, 2013

Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge Cards

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the cards that I made for the Release Party Challenges going on now at The Peachy Keen Connection.

The first card is for the challenge that I am hosting! The details for this challenge is to use any Peachy Keen Face of your choice and at least 1 Die Cut. 
I cut that UBER cute costume puppy from the Costume Babies 1 file from Too Cute By Jessica. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden Face Set and the sentiment is from the PKSC- 20 August 2013 Stamp Of The Month set. 


For my second card for Ambers challenge, you were to use your favorite colors and an arrow. I stamped and colored the fridge using Peachy Keen's New Retro Fridge stamp set. I used my sewing machine to do a stitched line around and added an arrow that I cut from SVG Cutting Files Tons Of Arrows
I wanted my fridge to open, so I used an X-acto knife to cut around the doors. Then I stamped a background piece with a light bulb and sentiment on the bottom and on the top I hand drew some ice cubes that I stamped faces onto. 



I hope you all will play along in the challenges which can be found at The Peachy Keen Connection.
You can also buy all the NEW stamps NOW at Peachy Keen!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

these are super cute

Sherrie K. said...

Your cards are AWESOME Gigi! your puppy costume is adorable and that face just makes me smile!
Your second card just made me giggle:) I love the face and the way the fridge opens with the cute sentiments:) Such an awesome design! LOVE, LOVE! Your designs are fabulous as always my friend!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

Both of your cards are FANTASTIC Gigi and sooo CUTE TOO!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both...that fridge is too cute!

Saundra said...

So love these cards, GiGi! They are adorable! ~hugs, Saundra

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love them both! Your little puppy card is just sweet as can be. And that fridge is amazing! Fabulous cards GiGi!

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable cards Gigi!! The new release is awesome and you did such an amazing job with the new stamps!!
Just got mine in the mail...can not wait to play!!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Both cards are ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

ADORABLE! I love everything you create. It's all so inspiring and CUTE!

Kathy Salido said...

both cards are super cute!! Love how the fridge opens!!