Thursday, June 27, 2013

MCS Summer Release Day 4





Hello everyone! Day 4 of My Craft Spot's sneak peeks, and only 2 days until the full release and BLOG HOP!!! Are you getting excited yet? Make sure you go over to My Craft Spot everyday this week for a daily prize. And come back on Saturday for the Blog Hop where you could win a new stamp/die set from each blog in the hop!

Today we are showing sneak peeks of the NEW Stampin' Around Summer stamp set. There are some really fun sentiments in the set along with some super cute summer images! 

I just love all the fabulous colors in this card! I wanted to make it really summery!
I cut the penguin from a Kristy W. file called Too Cool Penguin and added some Glossy Accents to the sunglasses and tube. I tore strips of paper for the sand and waves and did some inking on them. I created the circle sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tiny Doily Dies and stamped the sentiment and flip flops using the NEW Stampin' Around Summer stamp set. To finish I added some Lemon Tart Trendy Twine

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to My Craft Spot for the daily prize and more fun projects. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Penguin card. Like the use of the glossy accents for nice shine.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

jessica said...

What an adorable card Gigi! Love the cute cut and the glossy accents!!! Another GREAT sneak of these new stamps!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Tisha Sewell said...

Your card is adorable! I love this new stamp set! Have a great day!

Michele said...

Totally cute and so fun! Great shading and highlighting details!
I love it! The sunglasses and polka dot tube are a great touch!

Pam said...

Love this darling card! Your little penguin looks like she's having a great time! Love the die and stamp!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Migdalia said...

The penguin is ADORABLE!! The shades...TOO Stinkin Cute!!
Yummy color and such a FUN card! I absolutely LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

marg0006 said...

So adorable! Love the cut cute and glossy sunglasses.

Carmen said...

what a great stamp set... beautiful card!

Georgiana said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Kathy Salido said...

This is so cute GiGi, love the fun summer colors.