Monday, December 17, 2012

JOY Shape Card



Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Christmas Shape Cards".
I made this fun card in CCR. I welded the J and Y to the snowman shadow to create the base of my card. The J and Y are from Cricut Craft Room Basics and the snowman from Winter Frolic. I stamped the snowman's face with a Peachy Keen face and added LOTS of glitter to him. I also stamped the sentiment to the bottom of the snowman from My Craft Spot's Think Snow stamp set. After the base was complete, I folded a piece of white card stock in half and glued my image down. Then I used my scissors and trimmed around the card to give it it's shape. 
I hope you all will play along this week and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Think Snow stamp set
Cricut- Winter Frolic and Cricut Craft Room Basics

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! I love your shape cards! Lee-Ann :)

Georgiana said...

Fabulous shape card. Love the extra touch of glitter on that smiling snowman.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Unknown said...

So adorable. You are a wiz with that cricut craft room. I have not even attempted to try it yet. Maybe I will give it a whirl. Nice touch with the sparkle!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your holiday card Gigi!your little snowman is sooo SWEET and I LOVE the shape of your card,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous shaped card Gigi! Just love your jolly snowman!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Your card is so adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com