Sunday, November 11, 2012

You're Snow Wonderful!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY CRAFT SPOTS BLOG HOP, PLEASE SEE POST JUST BELOW!


Hello everyone and happy Sunday! I wanted to share the card with you that I made for 1 of Peachy Keens Release Party challenges. I just received the new November set in the mail and I LOVE it! These little elves are SOOO cute!
I stamped and colored the elf in the center of a 4 X 5 1/4 inch piece of white paper. I used copics to color her in and then added stickles to the white on the hat and leggings. I also added red dots to the shirt. The snowy background I created with chalk, a snowflake punch, and a piece of torn paper. I took the torn piece of paper and put it across the bottom and used chalk to color the lines in. For the snowflakes, I used a snowflake punch and added re-positionable glue to them, layered them on the card, and chalked all over them. I then removed the snowflakes and was left with the beautifuliy soft snowflake background. Here is what I used
The great part about using the chalk is that if you get some on your image, you can just erase it!
To finish I added some twine around the bottom and stamped the sentiment onto My Craft Spot's Tiny Doily Dies. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen- November SOTM kit

13 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is the CUTEST EVER!!I love this!Sweet!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Love this need to find supplies

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Gigi this is to dang cute !!! I ordered mine the other day and I am so excited to get it . I just adore your coloring and use of Stickles :)
Hugs
Brianna

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Isn't this image the cutest! I love what you did with it, GiGi! The background looks wonderful! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Had to stop by and tell you that I Love, Love, Love this adorable card! That little elf is just outta this world cute and I love your background - absolutely adorable!

Pat N. said...

Super cute and creative, Gigi. Love how you made the background. TFS!

Pam said...

I just love your happy little elf!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diana said...

WOW!!!! He is soo happy and he makes me smile! I love all the extras you did!

Kathy Salido said...

Your card is so adorable!! The little elf is too cute and love your background.

Sherrie K. said...

Another adorable card.... you got my mojo going and now I just need some time in my craft room! So darn cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with the new little PK elfs!You did an AMAZING job coloring it,I can't wait to get my stamp too!!!:)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo Cute! Your little elf is just darling and I love your snowflake background!