Monday, September 10, 2012

WINNER Of Tiny Doilies Die's!

Hello everyone! I want to say thank you for all the sweet comments all week long for the My Craft Spot Release  Party! You all are the best!!!
I have the winner of the Tiny Doilies Dies! I used Random.org and it chose
# 8 which was Nana from My Crafting Channel!
Congrats Nana! You won the Tiny Doilies Dies!
Please contact Kimberly HERE with your shipping info. Please let her know what you won and that it was from my blog.
Thanks again and have a great day!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh GiGi how exciting. I really wanted this Die Set. Thanks for such a fantastic week if inspiration. Love all your projects.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Migdalia said...

Congrats Nana!!Awesome!!
Great Blog Hop !!Fabulous DT work,Ladies!!!

Gwen said...

Hey GiGi, thank you for the sweet comment, but how do you know I won? I haven't heard anything yet.