Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bloom Where You're Planted/Peachy Keen Color Challenge




Hello everyone! This is the second card that I made for Peachy Keen's August Release Challenge. This challenge was a sketch:
I paper pieced the mouse from the PK Valentine Cupids stamp set and stamped some grass using a stamp from the PK June SOTM kit. I gave him a flower to hold and matted him to an octagon mat that I cut by hand. The bow is a free printable file that I found HERE. Isn't is awesome? I added a button with some twine on top of the bow. I also added that adorable tag which is from My Craft Spot's NEW Tiny Tag Dies and Tiny Tag 2 sentiments. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Tiny Tag Dies, Tiny Tags 2 Stamp set, Traditional Chocolate Twine
Peachy Keen- June SOTM, Valentine Cupids



Hi everyone! I am sneaking this card in quick before the Peachy Keen Color challenge closes. I didn't think I would have time to play this week, BUT...my new August SOTM kit came in and I HAD to play with them! LOL! So this is the card that I came up with and here is the colors:
I stamped and colored the teacher with Copics and I added Glossy Accents to her glasses. I also stamped the sheet of paper and A+ from the new stamp kit. I added some twine and stamped the sentiments which are from My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set.
Thanks for looking and have a great night!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Thank You stamp set and Lilac Twinerey Twine
Peachy Keen- August SOTM Kit

13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

katieo said...

Fun card. I love the layout and bow

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a pretty bow, GiGi!

Jovan said...

ADORABLE card!

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card, loved the paper you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Melissa said...

Great cards! I just love the teacher stamp. Good luck with the challenges.

Amanda said...

Wow, both of your cards are so super cute!!! I just love the teacher one.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great job on both of these cards. --C Good Luck.

Amy C said...

What wonderful cards!! Thanks for joining us at PKS Challenges this week!!

Hugs,
Amy

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

LOVE THIS CARD, Gigi!! Thanks so much for playing along!! BIG HUGS! Kathy

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh my gosh and the mouse CARD is the bomb! I LOVE IT!! :) BIG HUGS! Kathy

Jennie Garcia said...

Super adorable!! Both cards are awesome!! I LOVE that bow!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with the color challenge Gigi!I LOVE the cute little PK stamp!!!:)