Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thinking of You


Hello everyone! Did any of you attend the June release party at Peachy Keen last night? WOW! The new stamps they have coming out this month are BEYOND cute! I can't wait to get mine!
Along with the release they always have a couple of challenges. So this card was made for one of those  challenges and Fantabulous Cricut's Don't Bug Me challenge.
I stamped and paper pieced the ladybug. I added some black stickles to her spots and inked around all the edges. The circle was cut from Plantin Schoolbook and the scallop circle was cut from Elegant Edges. I used a white pen and made a stitching line around the scallops. To finish I added the ribbon and stamped the sentiments.

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Inside and Out Set #2 Stamps
Peachy Keen- Ladybug Thank You
Cricut Carts- Plantin Schoolbook, Elegant Edges

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

15 comments:

Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian said...

This is so adorable!

Glora said...

I know, aren't those new stamps BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you are playing along in the challenges and I have my fingers crossed for you. This is such a cute card and I really LOVE this stamp set. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

This is fabulous, GiGi! I love the red and black combo with all those fantastic polka-dots! Super job with the sentiments too. They look so sharp on your card!

Thanks so much for linking this up at Fantabulous Cricut! It's perfect for this week's challenge!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your sweet card Gigi!it is just too cute with that little bug and all the great polka dots,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

girlia said...

Adorable.

Cassandra said...

Awww...how sweet! I totally agree...the new PKS release is AWESOME!! I think it's my all time fav!! Great ladybug :)

Rosie said...

adorable


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a CUTE card! the polka dot paper and ribbon looks fabulous!! I love your darling little ladybug and that face just makes me smile!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

This is sooooo cute, Sherrie!! Your bug is adorable and I love all of the polka dots!

Kimberly

Melissa said...

I love your card!! All the colors & polka-dots are adorable with the stamp!! I do the Scrappin' Saturday post over at Fantabulous Cricut & am going to showcase your card tomorrow!
Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

You make the cutest cards Gigi :-)
Love the polkadot paper and the stitching. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
Judy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh, that ladybug is too stinkin' cute! That little face is just adorable. Love the layers and all the red, white and black accents....cute, cute, cute!

Tammy said...

Gigi,
Congrats on your top 5 win again at the FCCB. I am the spotlight hostess and we pick some of the winners to spotlight. I'd like to send you an invite would you email so I can forward you that invite.
Thanks,
Tammy, FCCB, DT
myinspirationsanddreams@gmail.com

AmyJRockstar said...

You did it again, Gigi! Congrats on making our Top 5 at FCCB! This is super duper cute! Love that ladybug. Ladybugs always make me smile. :) Great job!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com