Saturday, May 5, 2012

Post It Note Holder's




Happy Saturday everyone! I have a couple of Post It Note holders to show you today. I love adding these to gift bags. Everyone can use Post It's!
I followed this fabulous tutorial by Liz at Liz's Paper Loft. You can see the video HERE. These are so simple to make, and oh so cute. I cut the sun from Create A Critter and stamped the face. The ice cream cone was cut from Once Upon A Princess. I only cut one of the scoops and added a chocolate piece that was punched with the MS Drippy Goo Punch. The cherry was stamped and cut out and I added Glossy Accents to it and the chocolate layer. The cone was embossed with an embossing folder and I inked over it to make it stand out.

SUPPLIES:
Cricut Cart's- Create A Critter and Once Upon A Princess
Peachy Keen Stamps- With A Cherry On Top, Happy Lashes
My Craft Spot Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set
Glossy Accents
MS Drippy Goo Border Punch
The Paper Studio Mesh Texture Embossing Floder

I am going to enter these into the following challenges:
1. Simply Crafts-  Create A Critter Sun
2. BBTB2- Ice Cream Cone

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!