Thursday, November 3, 2011

LFIF Creepy Cute



Hello everyone! I know that Halloween is past but I wanted to enter this into Peachy Keen's Lets Face It Friday challenge. Also I just got Sweet Tooth Boxes and had to create something with it! LOL! The challenge this time is "Creepy Cute" and you must use a PK face stamp.
I cut the box and insert from Sweet Tooth Boxes at 7 inches. The cups holding the eyeball gum was also cut from STB's at 3.5 inches using the cupcake bottom. I used a set of PK eye stamps to stamp the insert and the front cover. I used a Copic marker to color in all the white aside from the eyes. The mummy was cut from Mini Monsters and I inked all the edges. I stamped the face with PK face stamps and colored the eyes and mouth with a Copic marker. The banner was cut from Birthday Bash as was the BOO font. I added some black floss to the banner and added bows to the edges.
I hope you all are having a great day and don't forget to come back tommorow for the Scraptastic Designs Blog Hop at 7pm! Also there is a new challenge up for Whimsical Wednesdays! This time the challenge is Anything Goes.
I am also going to enter this into Getting Cricky's Simple Sunday Challenge which is to use orange, black and one other color.

20 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...Gigi this is just too cute! I love that face!

Glora said...

This is awesome and all those little eyes all over are terrific. Great job! Hugs- Glora

Orlie said...

GiGi, This is way cool! You sure do come up with great Ideas.

Nicole said...

Too stinkin' Cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome idea! I LOVE the freaky eyeballs...I just got this cart too and can't wait to find sometime to use it:) TFS! Wonderful project:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome idea! I LOVE the freaky eyeballs...I just got this cart too and can't wait to find sometime to use it:) TFS! Wonderful project:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Great job

Lisa said...

EEK, this is so spooky and fabulous, GiGi! Those eyeballs are creepy and the mummy is just adorable! What a great Halloween card!! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is sooo COOL!Great job my friend,LOVE the sweet face and benner,TOO CUTE!!:)

Amanda said...

What an awesome project!!! I love your mummy and the pop of color your banner gives it!!! Great job!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is sooo completely & totally awesome!!! Haven't seen all the entries for PKS, but you should absolutely win in my eye...lol
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy aka Roo

http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/

Cindy :) said...

oh wow that turned out fantastic, I actually had a kid ask me for eyeballs, I said sry sweetie I don't have any! LOL tooo cute, they tell you what they want these days LOL He would have loved it if I pulled out a project like this for him lol would talk about it for days I'm sure

Kathy said...

Such a cute project, you rocked this challenge. Good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

omg this is awesome!! thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday, good luck! :)

The Craftin Mama said...

He is soooo cute!! I think he scared himself!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net

CraftyJAR said...

That's so spooky cute! I love the cute little ghost and love love love the the eye paper you created it. Just gorgeous!
Judy

Gramjak said...

The eyeball candy box with Boo banner-holding skeleton is ADORABLE! Fabulous creativity!

Janis Lewis said...

Ahhhhh! Loved this - those eyes are creepy..... :) Thanks for joining us in our Simple Sunday Challenge.
:) Janis, GCDT Member
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Gigi!

I LOVE this! That mummy is so cute and I love how he is holding the banner.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peach Keen Stamps LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Gigi,
I love your sweet tooth boxes with the creepy eyeballs! So Cool!! I'm so happy that you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF this challenge!!