Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ladybug Card



Hello everyone! Here is the card that I did for My Craft Spot's Cute as a Bug challenge. I made an match book card....or thats what I think it's called. It opens at the top and I used a flower brad to hold it closed. I cut the ladybug from Birthday Bash at 3.25 inches. I cut off the boots and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen stamp. I used my white and black pens to highlight her. To finish I added a bow to the top and stamped the sentiment. I hope you all are having a great day and thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

That card is too cute!! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo cute! Your bug is absolutely adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card love it!

Shelly said...

REALLY cute! The face fits perfects on your ladybug. Thanks for Sharing!
Shelly

Paula said...

Oh I love this bug!!! Cute!

Melissa said...

Cute card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute bug!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Gigi
Your card is Amazingly cute!And your ladybug is Too sweet!!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy!!! I just scrolled down and one card is cuter than the other. Love the lady bug. I think I finally figured it out. I have been seeing so many of my sisters fav things lately. I just realized because they are all springy. Butterflies, Lady Bugs, Tuplips, Peeps:). Thanks for the inspiration.