Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have An Ice Day!



Good afternoon everyone! This is the card that I did for Fantabulous Cricuts challenge this week. The challenge is Snowy Delight...make something with snow and or snowflakes. I just got Straight From The Nest and found this little gem of a penguin hiding in one of the phrases. Isn't he cute? I cut him at 3 inches and the snowflake I cut from Winter Lace at 1 inch. The paper is from K & Company's Let It Snow paper pack. I used my Swiss Dots folder to emboss the snow and snowflake. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card!

I am doing a cricut cart giveaway. Feel free to check out my blog for details.

BrendaB said...

This is just adorable! I love the penguin, and that cute sentiment!

Adrian said...

Beautiful card!

Ashley Nicole said...

Too cute. Thanks for sharing.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the ribbion.

Raven B said...

This is really really cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Jean said...

Very cute and the penguin is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Saundra said...

Very cute card! I love the colors and ribbon. Thanks for sharign with us at FCCB!

CuteCuteWorld said...

wayy too cute! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB! :)

Andrea said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

My Hideaway said...

So Cute! I love penguins!

Olivia
ojdorman.blogspot.com

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

wow that is one cute card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB

Valerie said...

What a darling card!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

ownhomedog said...

what a cute card! love the embossing!