Saturday, December 4, 2010

3X3 Mini Card Set
















Hello everyone. I made this mini card set with the snowmen from Jolly Holidays. I can't help using this cart.....I really do love everything about it. I hope you all won't get sick of it! :) I cut a 12X12 piece of white paper in half, and then cut 3 inch strips to get my 3X3 cards. The red snowman I cut at 2 inches, the green at 1.75 inches, and the blue at 2 inches. I added a matching ribbon to the side of each card. I also cut this adorable envelope from Once Upon A Princess. I never noticed it before and now I just LOVE how cute it is. I hope you all can see it clearly. It's just a little fancier than a plain envelope. I am going to enter this into the following challenges

Cricut Cardz: Make a 3X3 Christmas card set

Fantabulous Cricut: Use Ribbon






18 comments:

Kate said...

I love these adorable little cards - and that matching envelope is so sweet! Those little images are just perfect on these little cards. Great job!!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

Jovan said...

This set is so super cute! I love that envelope too!

Thanks

girlia said...

Gigi these cards are really sweet. Love the snowmen on them.

Georgiana said...

Your set is adorable. Thanks for visiting the Snowy Winter Hop.

Georgiana

Adrian said...

Cards are so cute! Love the evnvelopes. TFS!!!

Melissa said...

I love this cart too, your cards are great!! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Jean said...

How cute are these cards!! I love the Jolly Holidays cartridge. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too cute The snowmen are adorable.

Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

SpantastiKreations said...

This card set it stinking adorable.

TFS, & for playing along at FCCB this week.

Erin

Debbie said...

these are too cute I love them and love the envelope too, what size did you cut that please thanks for sharing Debbie

Helen said...

These are 'snow' adorable!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Anita said...

Wow, these are cuties! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

BrendaB said...

Those snowmen are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Monica Ward said...

These are too cute, Gigi!! My fav set so far!! Thank you for playing along at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!!

Barb Smith said...

Really cute cards. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2

CuteCuteWorld said...

these are adorable! thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

Lalo said...

No I'm not sick of this cart...It's too cute :)
Your mini cards are just adorable. The paper go so well with the playful snowman!!!
TOO TOO CUTE!!!

Leinad said...

So very cute! Love your ribbon and the snowman makes me want to run into my scrap room and cut him out (haven't had a chance to play with my new cartridge yet). Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!