Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blessings Card





Happy Sunday everyone! I made todays card with a couple of challenges in mind. I used the sketch from Cardibilities and the fall theme from Getting Cricky and Fantabulous Cricut. I cut the frames from Accent Essentials at 3 inches. I printed off the sentiment on my computer and then used the center point function on my Expression to do the back layer. The leaves and acorn are cut from Doodlecharms at 1.5 inches. I chalked around the edges and embossed the top of the acorn with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I pop dotted the leaves and acorn and I turned up the brown edges of the frame to give it a more layered look. Here are the challenges I'm entering this card into:
1. Cardabilities- sketch
2. Fantabulous Cricut- Falling leaves
3. Getting Cricky- Fall themed

18 comments:

greenchick said...

Love it! Great colors!

Stacy said...

I love fall! Great take on the sketch - thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

girlia said...

Gigi, love the card and all the details. Can you please email me would like to ask you a question.

Anonymous said...

ooooh love the music now--wowee! so cute!
I love this card--it's absolutely beautiful--so elegant
I always love seeing your name pop up--because your stuff is awesome!

all the cricky best,
kandrew

Adrian said...

Such a nice card!

Georgiana said...

I think your card came out great. You used such pretty colors.

Georgiana

Giselle said...

love it :)

Glenda said...

Gigi, this is very pretty! Love the details! Good luck on the challenges!
Thanks for your visit and your kind comments on my card. I am now a follower! Please visit again when you can!!

Glenda

Rene Sharp said...

Just wanted to say "thank-you" for leaving a comment on my blog, I really do appreciate it! Your blog is lovely!

girlia said...

Gigi,
my email is wiglo@sbcglobal.net

Celeste B. said...

So pretty! I love the polka dot paper! Adorable! :)

Michelle said...

very pretty great job!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Beautiful papers, terrific sentiment, rich colors.
Thanks for playing at Fantabulous Cricut.

Kate said...

Very nice! I love the acorn with its embossed top added to the leaves.
Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

so so cute, thanks for playing with Cardabilities.

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty!! I need to start doing some more fall cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sasya said...

your card is awesome!! i love those leaves!! thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities!!

Abby Beard said...

Beautiful! Love the acorn and leaves! Thanks for participating at Cardabilities! :)