Friday, July 16, 2010

Cardz TV Christmas Card Challenge #3


Hello everyone! Are these polar bears sooo cute or what? This is the card I entered at Cardz TV for Christmas in July Challenge #3. For this challenge you were to make a christmas card in any cut and colors, but include 1 or all, ribbon, buttons, and or lace. These polar bears are cut from the Live Simply Lite cart at 3 and 1.5 inches. I chalked the edges and used pop dots for dimention. The sentiment is a stamp'in up stamp and the ribbon is Bo Bunny. I hope everyone is having a great day.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Your card is just adorable. Super great job. I love that paper and the little polar bears are so cute. Thanks for sharing...if Mary had an honorable mention...you should get it.
Susan

GiGi said...

Thank you so much Susan! You just made my day :)

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I love this card - so cute! I reall love the paper you used. Do you remember where you got it, or what it's called?

Thanks,
Jen
www.purplescrapbooker.com

Orlie said...

GiGi, You can make my X-mas cards. I love the color combo you used.

ES said...

I love your polar bears!

Grandma Bugs Place said...

I found your blog via Mary's Cardztv site. I just love this card. I just got this cartridge not long ago and am sure I'll have to copy your idea using the bears...promise to make it a bit different..Thanks for sharing! Marcie
If you care to visit:
http://www.marciespaper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great colors & such cute bears too!

mum of two said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love the polar bears. TFS :)

Dorcas said...

This is super super cute! I love this bear! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

sophiesmama said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

beejay said...

Those bears are so cute! Love the colors of your card. TFS!